Thursday, December 27, 2007

Now That You Got It

by Gwen Stefani feat Damian Marley


"Now That You Got It" music video by Gwen Stefani

Gwen tries her vocal chords in some reggae music for this one. I think she did quite well, don't you think so? This collaboration with Bob Marley's youngest son, Damian Marley looks like a huge success to me. It's simply contagious! This is exactly the song that I need to have my head bobbing to at the moment.

I'm in real need of some upbeat, happy and sunshiny music like this one (I don't need anymore exposure to sunshine though as I'm getting way too much of it at the moment from the weekly torture). I just feel as if I'm just moving along with the currents, being swept from left to right, front to back, quite aimlessly. Things just seem to be zooming my way too much and too fast. I'm able to manage thus far but I don't know for how much longer. I hope I can hang on long enough.

For the time being, I'm depending on huge doses of such songs to keep me going especially when there's no new episodes of Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Prison Break, 30 Rock and other series I follow until next week at the very least.




No comments:

Post a Comment