Monday, June 18, 2007

My First Blowjob

My First Blowjob
Girl not included

I had my first Blowjob at bed recently and I shared it with three others. OK, before you perverts start salivating and get your pupils all dilated and stuff, let me set the record straight here. Blowjob is a drink and bed is a lounge bar located at Belissa Row, Pulau Tikus. Story ain't that interesting now, is it? Alright, you perverts may leave now. Shoo!!!

My First Blowjob
Blowjob and RM2 worth of it wasted

Blowjob is actually a ladies drink. A shot drink. A drink you put your mouth over the shot glass and tilt your head back quickly. No hands. The drink contains Kahlua and Bailey's. The one we had had mint in it too and it was awful. I don't exactly like mint that much but seriously the drink tasted weird. If a real blowjob ever tasted anything like that, I don't see how one would want to subject themselves to it.

A friend of mine was persuaded by a girl to order the drink. After much persuasion, my friend caved in and thankfully she was the one who placed the order. It would have been awkward for a guy to order a ladies drink, no? It wasn't cheap for a drink in a very small shot glass. RM18 without tax. So, we decided to take loads of pictures and savour the drink slowly instead of taking it in one whole shot. Can you imagine swallowing RM18 just like that? Unfortunately we spilled some during all that camwhoring, teasing and laughing. About RM2 worth of it.

I ordered a safer drink, Cafe Bailey's. Basically, it's coffee mixed with Bailey's. The girls ordered something like hot chocolate and milkshake (or something like that) but the Blowjob received all the attention, rightly so. The prices are a tad more expensive than Segafredo though but all in all, bed is not too shabby with good music, great interior and a nice atmosphere. Top it off with wonderful company and you are assured of a great outing. Just don't order a Blowjob. :P




No comments:

Post a Comment