Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Something Of Interest To Card Players

I'm not much of a card person. I do play cards once in awhile but usually only during special occasions. That's why I do not have any card tables at my house but if I ever do catch the card bug and find myself playing poker or some other card games more frequently, I know exactly where to look for one.

Cardroom Supply has one of the internet's largest selection of high quality poker tables and poker supplies. You'll be surprised to know the type of tables that are specially used for playing cards and the prices are sure not cheap! Don't worry though, you'll get generous discounts if you purchase through Cardroom Supply and shipping is free for purchases above $100.

Another good thing is they send all orders out as fast and safe as possible as 90% of their tables are in stock and ship the same or next business day. Delivery will usually take between one to three weeks but you shouldn't need to wait too long for your purchases to arrive since they've shortened the processing time.

Buying from Cardroom Supply is easy as they use Yahoo! Store platform as their main selling source and they accept a wide variety of payment methods. I'm not saying that just because this is a paid review. The site is a bit sluggish but that shouldn't impair your buying experience too much.




No comments:

Post a Comment