Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'm Yours

by Jason Mraz


"I'm Yours" music video by Jason Mraz

I love this song a lot. I used to come home from a busy day at work, tired and all, but all the fatigue, worries and headache goes away once I listen to this song. It made me feel all happy inside and all my troubles seem to just melt away. It became my drug. My daily fix. The first thing I did when I came home was to play this song everyday. The song worked wonders for me.

And just when I thought that song couldn't ever be any better, I heard this!


"I'm Yours (from the Casa Nova sessions)" music video by Jason Mraz

My heart practically melted. He just made something good so much better! Pure genius. There are many versions out there but I find this version the best of the lot. A friend of mine sent me another version but as much as I do like that version, I like this one so much more.

His website is also really cool. You should definitely have a visit. I'm not gonna say what's so cool about it so you'll have to go look yourself. Let's just say it's something different, kinda creepy in the beginning but cool after you get used to it.

I hardly hear it on the radio these days. I'm also not listening to it on a daily basis anymore, probably cos I'm much more relaxed these past few weeks (not escaping a touch of stress here and there, of course). However, whenever I need a little pick-me-up, I always turn to my man Jason Mraz to mesmerise me with his wonderful music. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment