Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

by Chantal Kreviazuk


"Leaving On A Jet Plane" music video by Chantal Kreviazuk

Just love this song especially this version by Chantal Kreviazuk. Just the right song to leave you all with while I'm gone. Yes, I'm leaving on a jet plane at this very moment. I'm off to Sabah - The Land Below The Wind! I'll be trying my very best to conquer South East Asia's highest peak, Mount Kinabalu among other exciting activities lined up for my one week trip there. I don't know if I'll be able to update my blog while I'm there although they claim to have broadband internet at the lodge that I'll be staying in. However, I'll keep you updated through my Jaiku postings sent on my mobile phone every step of the way! Wish me luck people!




No comments:

Post a Comment