Friday, April 27, 2007

Akon Says "It Don't Matter No" To Underage Sex

by Akon


"Don't Matter" music video by Akon

I truly liked this song until this despicable act came to light.


Video of Akon gone wild in Trinidad

Everytime I hear that song now, that wild video in Trinidad will pop into my mind and I just can't shake it off. Constantly picturing Akon molesting/dry-raping an underage girl on stage whenever I hear this song is not exactly how I would like to enjoy listening to this song and it's really making me sick. Why couldn't he had chosen some other song like that incredibly whiny and annoying song "Lonely" instead? Why spoil a perfectly nice song with your sick exhibitionist ways on stage in front of so many people? Not that I'm condoning underage sex here but at least have the decency to do it somewhere more obscure like behind the stage or in a hotel room where there won't be so many curious eyes looking at you hump the poor girl's mind off!

Really gives you a whole new meaning to his lyrics...
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
...doesn't it?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment