Saturday, August 27, 2005

Is This Gurney Plaza?

I've not been inside Gurney Plaza for awhile now. My past few visits to Gurney Plaza would mostly just involve the parking lot and the alfresco dining area outside. You can imagine my look when I walked into the shopping area this afternoon (think eyes wide opened and jaw dropping look). It has changed so much, I couldn't recognise the place anymore. There's so many new shops around and some of the old shops have been moved around. I felt as if I just came out from the jungle! Gurney Plaza has changed so much since my last visit and they are still changing it still! There's renovation at every part of the shopping mall to 'upgrade Penang's premiere lifestyle shopping mall' or something like that. Luckily I had my mom to guide me around *blushes*. Anyway, I was sort of like her designated driver yesterday, that's why I was inside the shopping area instead of my usual hanging-out at the alfresco dining area. It's a stark reminder of how outdated I am nowadays with what's in and what's not. The world is truly leaving me behind and I have a lot of catching up to do. Sigh.....




1 comment:

  1. kshern got kulture shock, hehehe...

    aiyah, luckily u didn't get lost in there huh?
    :)

    ReplyDelete