Sunday, August 28, 2005

Van Helsing

I just watched Van Helsing on HBO and I'm quite impressed with the movie. I truly didn't know what I've missed until now. I thought it would just be some silly show like the rest about vampires, werewolves and the sorts but I think this was quite well written and the acting was not bad at all. The special effects were done quite well and it wasn't really that obvious it was all computer graphics. I didn't know it was that advanced back then. What happened? If they were capable of such things in the past, I'm sure the world would be a much different place by now but I guess it's just fiction. I didn't know vampires and werewolves were sort of like sworn enemies either. I guess I've not read enough about that, just watched it through some movies. It is however ingrained in me now that these two creatures don't get along. Just shows you the power of television, no? I hope I've not missed too many shows like this. I wouldn't say it's the best movie ever but it was truly a good watch. Enjoyed myself. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment