Sunday, August 21, 2005

Very Un-Savvy

During the past few days, I've noticed some Proton Savvy on the streets. All black so far (and one blue). First impression: This car is so small and expensive when compared to a similar sized car such as the Perodua Kelisa and a similarly priced Proton Saga. The Perodua Myvi stands heads, shoulders and feet even, above the Proton Savvy. The only credit I can give to this car is that the exterior design is quite pleasing to look at but I was proven wrong again when I was right behind one. The more I look at the car, the uglier it gets! Usually, you would come to accept something the more you see it but this is totally the opposite. I feel sorry for those of you who have chosen the Proton Savvy instead of other similar models in that price range/size.




No comments:

Post a Comment