Sunday, December 18, 2005

Campfire's Burning

My sea scout troop, 8th Georgetown (South) is organising their end-year camp, Combined Training Camp at Coronation Camp now. Brings back lots of memories.

I attended the Campfire Nite earlier today and was quite impressed with the turnout considering it was raining. There was a very low turnout from ex-scouts though compared to previous years. Only a handful of ex-scouts (excluding the scouts who just finished their high school education) came to the camp. The performances were quite alright but I just hate the dances nowadays as they are just so damn long!

The structures and model ships still impresses me everytime. Take a look for yourself here. Sometimes I just feel so proud to have been a part of this grand organisation.




No comments:

Post a Comment