Thursday, May 12, 2005

Countdown to Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

The countdown begins! On May 19th, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith will be screened worldwide and bring the epic saga of Jedi Knights and Sith Lords to an end. Yes, that's just 7 days away and cinemas worldwide will be packed with fans and fanatics alike. I'll be watching the movie, that's for sure but I definitely do not fall in any of those two categories. Listen to this short clip of dialogue between Darth Vader and his son, Luke Skywalker.....in Hokkien.

And since we are talking about the Hokkien dialect, I recommend this blog to you all - Wa Si Hokkien Lang. I'm sure you'll enjoy it (if you understand it, of course). :)




1 comment:

  1. can u act it out for me to see...? in hokkien also la....ok bo? :) afterwards i come cari u...

    ReplyDelete