Sunday, May 01, 2005

In The Beginning....

Yes, I have finally gotten myself a blog after much pestering from friends. You can even hear them rejoicing now but others have dreaded this day, the very day that I will get my own blog and speak my mind out. It's not enough that they have to listen to my views in person, now they have to confront with them online?!? Surprisingly, many are very keen to hear my thoughts, however mind-boggling, provocative or controversial they may be at times, hence the title of my blog - "Making Waves". I guess sometimes people just like to hear the naked truth that they have so often avoided in their daily lives and the thought provoking themes I've provided gives them just the right adrenaline rush they needed so dearly. Go figure.

The thought of having my own blog has crossed my mind a couple of times now but I was hesitant at first because knowing me, I will just put too much time into it, defeating the purpose of having one in the first place.

So, after much thinking...here's my blog. It's not the finished article yet, let me remind you. Similar to moving into a new and empty house, I'll be making some renovations so please bear with me during this period. In all, I hope you would enjoy the entries I make in this blog and hopefully receive comments from you too, however simple or cynical they may be.

Enjoy...




No comments:

Post a Comment