Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Good Old Friend of Mine

Today, I made a 'surprise' visit to my friend who just got back from UK a couple of weeks ago. We were from the same primary and secondary schools and were fortunate enough to work together in scouting and prefectship. Although he is slightly short in stature (no offense...) but he definitely makes up for it with his huge character. Spent a bit longer than I anticipated (what's new?) catching up and discussing stuff before we went out for some early dinner.

Derek, was a great pleasure meeting up with you again. Always a nice person to talk to or discuss things with. You made my life that little bit more colourful during our days in PFS and for that, I thank you and will always cherish those memories (especially the real lawak ones!).

P/S I was suppose to look at my former high school teacher's computer which prompted her to repair/configure using a Windows XP installation CD (which I don't carry around, you know...). However, I wasn't able to make it to that 'appointment' before the deadline of 'before late afternoon' due to me meeting up with my good old friend here. From my personal experience though, it could probably be hardware failure in the form of RAM/processor/MoBo and to a lesser extend, HDD or AGP. Hope all's well now.




No comments:

Post a Comment