Wednesday, May 18, 2005

More Updates from the Hospital

Was planning to run some analysis at the lab today since my aunt was on leave and was able to care for my grandma, but I only woke up at noon. There goes my plan. Went to visit my grandma at the hospital after fetching my cousin from school. Turns out she didn't get much sleep last night because she was having a lot of 'wind'/air in her stomach (I forgot the term used to refer to that condition). She has been uncomfortable and moaning ever since and didn't want to take anything causing the stomach discomfort to get worse culmunating in a vicious cycle. She also vomitted once. On the bright side, she walked twice today and she felt better after she 'pang sai' (more like just releasing air) in the evening. Oh...did I mention that the husband of the patient (yup, she's out of ICU) mentioned that he thought my mom was my sister? Well, that really caps my day... Anyway, I get that a lot, so I'm very used to that comment already. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment