Tuesday, May 17, 2005

i'm lovin' it!

For dinner, I tried the new McD offering of Grilled Chicken Foldover (can't they come up with a simpler name?). For ala-carte, it costs RM6.50 exclusive of tax. It was really a big helping. It is packed in a box and you would have to remove the top portion of the box to eat it. The bread tasted very much like nan bread, probably garlic nan. There's lettuce, onions and tomatoes, and of course the two lightly grilled white chicken meat patties, all topped with creamy garlic mayonsaise, and tighly tucked in the tasty toasted flatbread. I have to say it is delicous and I liked it very much. It wasn't oily at all and they should probably market it as a healthy meal, in my opinion. Another good offering from McD. Why can't KFC follow them? Their latest Curry Chicken is horrible and to think that they replaced Hot & Spicy with that! I will take Hot & Spicy any day! I guess I won't be going to KFC anytime soon. If you guys have not tried the foldover thingy, go try it.




1 comment:

  1. looks like i don't have to start another campaign against kfc....
    ~AJ

    ReplyDelete