Friday, November 11, 2005

Hairy Issue

I was wondering if it was such a good idea for me to leave my hair long. There are a few reasons behind it (monetary, image change, fear of drastic image change) but the main 'motivation' was trying to save a few bucks. I'm having second thoughts now but it's probably too late. Do I really save by not going for a haircut? How about the extra shampoo and conditioner I have to use daily to keep them clean and shiny? Also, there's this irritation of the hair getting in the way and keeping you extra warm when the weather's already so warm. How about the higher probability of hair dropping? (Yes, if you don't already know, you lose more hair when you have long hair). I think I've just got to bear with it now, at least until next month before I get my hair done for the upcoming Chinese New Year. Lesson learnt: if want to save money, don't skip haircut...go for RM10 haircut instead. You will thank yourself later... :P




3 comments:

  1. u can always get a free haircut...i'd be happy to do it for u!

    (but there is always the risk of losing an ear in the process...are u game?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no thank you.... :P

    my mom can cut for me too but i don't want to risk turning out like a doofus or something later on.... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. u don't need a dorky haircut to make u look like a doofus...hehe...

    ReplyDelete