Thursday, November 03, 2005

Maaf Zahir Batin



Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to my Muslim friends and all. The first day of Raya is determined through the sighting of the moon and usually, the Chinese calendar (based on the lunar cycle) will get the date right and it's no different this time. A Muslim friend of mine once told me that only Muslims can wish another Muslim 'Maaf Zahir Batin'. I can't exactly remember why but I'm just going to do it here anyway. ;) I'm looking forward to watch two Malay movies this Raya, Sepet and Gol & Gincu. I guess it's true what my Malay friends say about Malaysian-made Malay movies. You don't need to spend money at a cinema to watch these movies...just wait for Raya and you will be able to watch it for free in the comfort of your own living room. Now, when will I be able to watch Puteri Gunung Ledang? :P




4 comments:

  1. looking forward to watch those movies too...
    hmmm...'sepet' is something like ah dave's "story" isn't it..? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup...only that his mata is not sepet enough...lolz

    sigh...i'll have to wait till saturday to watch it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've watched it...wanted to blog about it...
    but pc died, and i guess u should watch it first. i dun want to spoil what u think of it...!

    gunung ledang is tonight. ntv7 i think but not too sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. your heads-up came too late...i missed puteri gunung ledang! :(

    ReplyDelete