Saturday, November 19, 2005

Tangram Game

Do you remember playing the tangram when you were young? Well, maybe you don't remember or maybe you've never seen/heard/played with a tangram. Let me tell you just a little bit about tangrams. Tangrams are Chinese puzzles. It consists of seven pieces which fits together to form a perfect square. The objective is to use all the pieces of different shapes and sizes to form objects but the pieces must not overlap each other. Well, I've always liked puzzles so my brain really enjoys my playing with the tangram. Nowadays, you can find almost anything online. It's no different for the tangram either. Now you can also play it online.

Check out this game. Let's see how rusty your brain is. :P I had a lowly score of 1073 but I'm still trying to better that score. Everytime you replay the game, they will provide a different set of shapes for you to construct, so what you get will most likely not be the same as what I get but let's see who gets a higher score anyway. So what's your score? ;)

P/S Try not using the PAUSE button...that's cheating! :P

(picture from Wikipedia)



No comments:

Post a Comment