Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So Long PU 8025



Pictured above is a (1976?) Mitsubishi Lancer that I bought in 2001 to travel around during my undergraduate days in Terengganu. It has been through the harshest of conditions; intense 'kemarau' heat, heavy monsoon rain, conquering the dizzying heights of Banjaran Titiwangsa, travelling from coast to coast, enduring the crawling traffic of Penang and much, much more. After being together through it all for over four years, we have finally parted ways. I've finally found a willing buyer a few days back and it is already now in Perlis. I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye or sit in it for one last time. I was not at home when the buyer came to collect the car. I've always received offers for the car during my time in Terengganu but I couldn't sell since I needed to use it then. The compliments I always receive about the car is it's strong and quiet engine, and powerful air-cond. I don't even need to tell anyone...they could see and feel it for themselves. Haiz....I will truly miss this car. At least I have this photo to look at on whenever I think of the car.




2 comments:

  1. sexy thing...that car. why did you sell it away? and how much did you buy it for? i still love my battered up kancil. (although the engine is starting to piss me off)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it. Well, I'm using my battered up kancil too. :)

    Sigh....I will miss the car though. We had so much good times together...

    ReplyDelete